Salary AUD100000.00 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Location Eastern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 10 November 2016
Our client is a leading Electrical, Communications contractor in WA, due to continued project wins and company growth they now require an experienced Project Manager to join the team. The successful person will be responsible for ensuring estimating and projects delivery on time, to budget and to the required quality standard. The ideal candidate will have significant Estimating and Project Management experience within the Perth Commercial electrical, communications and /or audio visual markets.
- Manage the commissioning process including arrangements, timings and records
- Liaise with Clients, Project Managers and Quality Assurance Managers
- Facilitate the handover of services to the Client
- Co-ordinate the preparation of Contract administration duties for various subcontractors
- Ensuring all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
- Trade qualified or Degree Qualified in Construction Management & Economics
- Electrical Project Engineer or Electrical Project Manager background is advantageous
- Previous experience in Commercial projects would be advantageous
- Previous experience and knowledge of Electrical, Communications or Audio Visual Projects
- Excellent communication skills and people skills
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful team and work on a prestigious high profile projects around WA. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package Inc. base, super, vehicle, mobile phone and a fantastic working environment.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.