Control Systems Engineer
Location Inner Suburbs Brisbane
Consultant Jane Lowney
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This exciting opportunity is with a leading international energy business with a diverse portfolio of assets. Based in Brisbane, joining an established engineering team, this is an excellent opportunity to work across projects and operations.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining control and monitoring systems for a range of power generation assets, traditional and renewable.
- Work with sites and engineering team to develop and maintain effective and cost efficient control and monitoring systems across a range of assets.
- Perform bench testing, FATs and SATs for new and existing systems
- Maintain programs and their associated documentation
- Development & maintenance of PLC, HMI and IED programs using well documented logi
- Degree in Electrical Enginering or equivalent formal qualifications with practical experience
- Experience across projects and operations
- Experience with Asset Management
- Detailed orientated with respect to documentation, assurance and governance
- Committed, team player.
To apply please click apply or call Jane Lowney on (07) 3032 2252 for a confidential discussion.