Inventory & Logistics Asset Technician
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Great opportunity for a Inventory and Logistics professional to join a global leader in technology. Fixed term contract based in North Sydney, the incoming person will join the Asset Technician team overseeing inventory, sparing and asset management of equipment.
- Coordinate shipping & receiving of company goods such as computer servers, filters, motors and other high-end electrical components.
- Oversee inventory, sparing and asset management of equipment.
- Coordinate with a range of professionals across multiple teams including IT and quality teams.
- Assist with third party logistics escorting, processing Manufacturer returns, Purchase Order processing & maintenance.
- Organise deployments and maintenance of physical infrastructures.
- Provide customer service from a technical and logistical stand point.
- Technical College degree or certification in ASICS/Inventory Control, Computer Science, Math, Telecommunications, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to carry out physical warehouse activities on occasion.
- At least two years of warehouse/supply chain/logistics experience.
- Experience dealing with third party delivery and supply chain vendors.
- Mature interpersonal awareness, and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of physical IT infrastructures.
- Ability to perform and execute organisation's safety programs and policies.
Great opportunity for a Supply Chain professional to join a Global leader in technology in North Sydney.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.