Director Of Engineering
Location Southern Suburbs Perth
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 9 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This role requires an outstanding Engineer with an extremely strong technical background, outstanding organisational and leadership abilities and the ability to communicate effectively with a highly talented engineering group. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s engineering activities. You will lead a team of engineers and drive the design and development process to successful outcomes.
Experience in RF design and manufacturing is essential.
You will specifically take responsibility for:
• Leading multiple projects ensuring delivery to time, cost and specification.
• Planning and scheduling team tasks efficiently demonstrating on time delivery and reporting.
• Defining and documenting requirements and specifications.
• Regular reporting to the CEO on cost forecasts, progress and risk management.
• Performance management of the engineering group, both in teams and as individuals.
• Identification and management of technical risk within projects.
• Continuous development of an engineering capability that will support the Company’s growth objectives.
• Working closely with the production team to identify opportunities for improved efficiency's.
You will be able to demonstrate the following experience:
• The ability to lead and grow high performing technical teams.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage team tasking.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proven experience in electronic hardware and software design.
• Ensuring innovation and technology is used in existing and new products to maintain a competitive edge.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.