Asset Manager (Renewable)
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 11 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Asset Manager whom will be responsible for all Asset Management activities and outcomes in the current projects. You would be working with the local and international teams and you will be reporting direct to the Head of the Technical Department of the business.
• Organizing and completing all Asset Management activities of two existing solar farms in Australia and additional solar farms as they are commissioned;
• Supervision and management of all relevant contracts (Asset Management / O&M, etc.), funding agreements, interconnection agreements;
• Ensuring on-going compliance with all law, legislative requirements, federal and state legislation in relation to the operation of the solar farms;
• Reporting on Asset Management activities and O&M services performance by the contractors;
• Managing and maintaining good relationships with authorities, NSP’s, AEMO the community and the owners;
• Participating and / or leading site visits and inspections involving third parties including operators and contractors;
• Providing Asset Management inputs for preparing OPEX estimations;
• Developing Scope of Works for AM and supervision for new projects;
• Support the company development team in the development phase of the Project with Asset Management and OPEX estimation for tender preparations.
• Deep involvement in re-finance/ selling process
• +4 years of experience in Asset Management function
• At least 2 years of experience in large scale renewable assets, as AM or O&M manager
• Experience in Technical aspects of re-financing and selling process
• Relevant Engineering Qualification
• Good understanding of Asset Management methodologies
• O&M knowledge of solar and/ or wind plants/installations would also be a benefit.
• Strong understanding of contracts including management and reporting;
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.