Solar Electrical Engineer
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 27 September 2018 2018-09-272018-10-25 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Solar Electrical Engineer whom will be responsible for the electrical engineering and design will report to the General Manager of the business.
• Developing and marketing solar project proposals
• Conferring with management and delivering technical recommendations for the projects
• Determining project specifications for tenders and proposals after studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards and running the technical aspects of such tenders
• Completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates and system load calculations
• Providing Electrical Engineering designs with single line drawings for solar installations
• Enhancing the company’s battery capabilities and working with our partners on application of different technologies
• Providing project management support for the company projects
• Providing engineering support for Grid Connection application
• Analysing and completing PV performance analysis for the PV and Battery systems
• +4 years of experience in Electrical Engineering and Design - ideally in commercial solar installations
• Relevant Engineering Qualification
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.