Technical Engineer (Solar)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 8 October 2018 2018-10-082018-11-06 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Technical Engineer will be responsible for providing technical advice and support team. You will be working in the Sydney office reporting direct to the Head of Technical in Australia
• Supporting the Technical activities of the local business
• Supporting the Development Team in the development phase of the Project;
• Site selection
• Technology selection
• Production estimation
• CAPEX & OPEX estimation
• Environmental, interconnection, geotechnical, etc.
• Tender preparation
• In coordination with Structured Finance Department, participate in EPC negotiation, preparation of Schedules.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Construction, Electrical, or Mechanical)
• PV Engineer with at least 3 years of Experience in Utility Scale PV plants
• Good knowledge of PVSYST
• Good knowledge of Autocad
• Good knowledge of PV Engineering in different fields (electrical design; civil design; energy yields; etc.)
• Good knowledge of the main suppliers and current models for the main equipment of the PV plant (modules, inverters, trackers/structures, etc.)
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.