Senior Project Lead – CCTV and Electronic Security Systems
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 9 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-08 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This senior role is responsible for the successful delivery of the CCTV and Electronic Security Systems upgrades within Sydney's rail industry. The primary purpose of the position is to lead a project team in ensuring all project objectives and agreed specifications are achieved in accordance with project scope, program, resource requirements, budgets, quality, safety standards and customer expectations. This is a contract position.
The main purpose of this position is to lead a project team in ensuring all electronic/technology project objectives and agreed specifications are achieved in accordance with project scope, program, resource requirements, budgets, quality, safety standards and customer expectations.
- Manage a large and complex multi-site deployment and ensure quality and compliance.
- Ensure safety management system requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the project to minimise operational interruption and ensure ongoing performance of the existing system is maintained throughout the works in accordance with strict KPI’s
- Undertake Risk Analysis for the project in order to manage safety and commercial risks to facilitate decision making and risk minimisation.
- Certify on a regular basis, regulatory & organisational standards to facilitate compliance for all work.
- Ensure management of the interfaces with infrastructure maintainers and other key stakeholders.
- Manage the planning phase to progress from agreed project scope to the point of project delivery and ensure project elements are adequately planned and resourced to effect timely delivery.
Lead the contract management process including finalising the contract scope of work and SLA's, engaging with strategic procurement resources, finalising the contract evaluation, participation in contract negotiations and managing the contract life-cycle with a high commercial acumen.
Lead, direct, coach, mentor and performance manage team members to facilitate achievement of objectives and the development of individuals
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience with System Engineering and System Integration disciplines and projects.
- Proven track record in the managing and delivery of major projects in complex multi-disciplined Electronic Systems and related applications.
- Demonstrated success managing the deployment of large multi-site installation projects.
- High level commercial acumen with demonstrated experience leading contract management and contract negotiation.
- Team Management.
- Sound knowledge of CCTV and electronic security technologies within the Rail Industry.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.