Consultant Nicholas Kulakoff
Date posted 11 October 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Samvardhana Motherson Group is a group of exciting, market leading component and system manufacturing companies and they are seeking a passionate and innovative Electronics Engineer Motherson Innovations is the division for the support, development and production of innovative solutions for the medical device, consumer electronics, renewables and automotive markets. In Australia the Motherson Innovations team is the global R&D Centre of excellence and is focused on developing and manufacturing the next generation of technology in these fields. To complement the existing team Motherson Innovations is looking for an Electronics Engineer that is dedicated, ambitious, and has great problem-solving ability.
From a key delivery perspective, the Electronics Engineer will:
• Develop electronics and software concepts
• Design incorporating lean thinking, design for manufacture and assembly
• Ensure designs meet all regulatory and customer requirements
• Provide advice and guidance to suppliers and customers regarding electronic aspects of product design.
• Resolve engineering issues with customers
• Manage product development of medical devices and other new projects as required
• Manage joint development with customers, 3rd party designers or 3rd party electronics manufacturers
• Develop and maintain company design guidelines and standards for electronics.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Degree level qualification in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• High level of Interpersonal and Communication Skills
• An innovative and enthusiastic attitude
• Ability to work independently and find solutions to problems.
• Experience in electronics product development for volume manufacturing
• PCB layout experience including design for manufacture
• Microcontroller embedded software development (intermediate)
• Experience in the planning and control of design engineering projects
If you are excited by the prospect of the challenges related to this position and are ready to roll up your selves, we would love to hear from you.
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.