Commissioning Engineer - Signalling
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 26 October 2018 2018-10-262018-11-25 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
Commissioning Signalling Engineer Opportunity for Rail Engineering and Maintenance works in West Sydney. The purpose of the roles is to deliver small to medium Signalling Commissioning projects and /or contribute to testing and commissioning of other signalling projects
Commissioning Signalling Engineer Opportunity for Rail Engineering and Maintenance works in West Sydney.
The purpose of the roles is to deliver small to medium Signalling Commissioning projects and /or contribute to testing and commissioning of other signalling projects
- Liaise with Project/Construction Engineers, Program Manager, Asset Owners, Interface Managers, Design Managers and 3rd party contractors on project specifications and schedule to establish a shared understanding of project scope, budget, success indicators, quality, environment, technical and safety standards.
- Develop project plans, inspection and test plans, commissioning plans/packages and ensure they are completed to time, cost and quality, technical and safety standards.
- Report to the key stakeholders on the status and performance of projects.
- Coach and performance manage a project team by communicating goals and advising technical and safety issues to facilitate the achievement of objectives and to develop signalling technical skills.
- Test and commission signalling systems to ensure specified standards are met.
- Actively engage in fair and equitable workplace practices and behaviours to ensure discrimination free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of environmental policies and implement adherence to the environmental policy and procedures in order to minimise the negative impact of the corporation of the environment.
- Accredited Signal Engineer, Field (current licensed to practice as a RailCorp Signal Engineer in accordance with RailCorp Engineer Standard TMGA 1415).
- Demonstrated experience working as Commissioning Engineer on signalling projects.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.