PV Estimator & Designer
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The candidate will be responsible for providing technical advice and support the team. You will be working in the Sydney office reporting direct to the Head of Technical in Australia
• Supporting the Technical activities of the local business.
• Supporting the Development Team in the development phase of the Project.
• Develop and coordinate a Bid Team to ensure the tender and proposal is submitted on time, within budget, supported by a cost-traceable CBS, and in compliance with company policy and standard procedures.
• Review tender documentation ensuring a full and complete understanding of the technical and commercial commitment to which the Company will be obligated
• Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure the tender and submissions are accurate and viable.
• Develop systems to ensure successful handover from proposal to contract initiation.
• Provide regular reports and recommendations on the progress of the tender and proposal.
• CAPEX & OPEX estimation
• Tender preparation
• In coordination with Structured Finance Department, participate in EPC negotiation, preparation of Schedules.
• Tertiary Qualification in either Project Management, Engineering.
• Significant experience in Renewable Energy is a MUST
• Demonstrated experience in delivering successful and profitable tenders.
• Successful track record in complex bids.
• Understanding of commercial, contractual, financial and legal issues.
• Understanding of the design process and how Materials and Equipment are procured based on design staging and outcomes.
• Outstanding stakeholder manager skills.
• Ability to drive bid strategy incorporating – partnering, client engagement, delivery/commercial solutions.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.