Project Engineer (Solar)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122018-11-30 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
The Project Engineer will manage the project team and has ultimate responsibility for the engineering, cost, schedule and quality of projects execute.
• Provide technical advice and inputs to the development team.
• Prepare the constructions management plans.
• Manage the owners engineer and site representative.
• Review the contractor’s site progress, safety management, quality and environmental compliance.
• Review construction quality, inspections and test plans, site diaries and site documentation.
• Monitor commissioning phase.
• Develop and manage punch lists.
• Oversee OHS implementation and procedures in project.
• Conduct all weekly and monthly progress meeting with the EPC contractor.
• Bachelor’s degree in related engineering discipline, preference given to post graduate degree in engineering.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in PV industries.
• Wide knowledge of relevant regulations ad standards (electrical codes, international design standards)
• Strong negotiating skills.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.