Grid Connection Manager
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 1 February 2019 2019-02-012019-02-24 engineering Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Grid Connection Manager is accountable to the General Manager Technical Services for the company in Australia. The role can be based in Melbourne.
• Secure Connection Agreements including negotiations Generator Performance Standards and cost effective commercial contracts for the company investments and sales projects as required.
• Manage the commercial and legal issues in securing agreements including procurement of grid asset.
• Manage the contractual delivery of Connection Agreements to ensure the efficient delivery of connections for renewables energy projects.
• Ensure that Goldwind products are developed to be suitable for grid connection in Australia by providing market research and feedback.
• Manage consultants to perform grid connection studies to ensure the successful completion of S, D, R1, commissioning and R2 stages of grid connection as required.
• Coordinate the provision of technical support to assist the achievement of turbine sales in Australia. Provide technical support and assistance to external customers on the capabilities of the company products including site visits to operating the projects.
• Manage an engineering team focused on grid connection activities.
• Assist the team in complying with safety, OH&S and environmental and risk management requirements.
• Other technical tasks as directed by the Technical Service Manager from time to time
• Tertiary qualifications in Electrical Engineering or an equivalent field
• Specific experience in renewables power development and renewable technology. Experience securing agreement for multi-disciplinary commercial contracts
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.