Solar PV Consultant
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 14 February 2019 2019-02-142019-03-10 engineering Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 75000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a Solar PV Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work in a company who has over 30 GW of Wind, Solar and other renewables projects around the world. They offer a dynamic working environment with a bright future and promote staff wellbeing with a comprehensive programme of training, development and benefits.
• Delivering technical due diligence on large scale solar PV projects for Investors, Lenders, IPPs and Developers
• Monitoring and reporting on PV projects through the construction and operational phases
• Providing technical engineering support on PV projects at all stages of the project development cycle
• Reviewing of resource, technologies, structural studies, electrical design, contractual documentation, environmental studies, planning permission, health and safety reports, grid offers and grid connection agreements
• EPC tender design, co-ordination, management, evaluation and review
• Project risk management, including construction, operational, and financial risk
• Reviewing and preparing technical and non-technical reports
• People and project management dependent on experience, ensuring effective communication within the internal team and stakeholders
• Leading or contributing to business development activities i.e. development of new solutions, proposal writing and client presentations.
• Experience of working in the large-scale solar PV sector across the role responsibilities detailed above
• Consultancy experience or Lenders TA, Construction Monitoring or Owner’s Engineering experience
• Engineering degree (or relevant technical degree)
• Eligibility to live and work in Australia (e.g. Australian citizen or holder of / eligible for an Australian working visa).
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.