Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-28 engineering Sydney New South Wales 56 Pitt Street AU 2000 AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Infigen Energy
Infigen Energy Group is a large-scale, active participant in the Australian energy market. It is a developer, owner and operator of renewable energy generation assets delivering energy solutions to Australian businesses and electricity retailers
About the Role
The Operations Engineer supports the Operations Team and reports to the Senior Operations Engineer to achieve improved reliability, productivity and compliance. This role will have a focus on technical analysis and compliance, reporting, contractor management, community involvement, landowner management and risk assessments.
This position is based in Sydney with frequent travel between Australian sites for extended periods of time.
• Preparation, analysis and completion of risk assessments.
• Preparation, analysis and completion of fault investigations on plant and component failures including review and/or management of those conducted by external service contractors.
• Maintenance of technical documentation and records.
• Evaluation of operational practices to improve asset performance and reliability.
• Researching new technology to improve asset reliability and yield performance.
• Preparation of asset management plans and procedures.
• The preparation of operational plans for each asset, identifying financial and growth objectives.
• Preparation of documentation for audit requirements from Regulators, Network Providers and State and Local Regulatory Authorities.
• HSE initiatives and programs to ensure compliance with all company policies, state and federal legislation ensuring safety and healthy working.
• 2-3 years minimum work experience in electrical generation assets. Previous wind or thermal generation experience will be highly regarded.
• Ability to work and fit in with a team environment and capable of working in remote locations.
• Highly numerically literate.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Good computer and reporting skills, including a minimum of intermediate skill level in using MS Excel and Word.
• High attention to detail.
• Good organisation skills.
• Demonstrated use of initiative, common sense approach.
• Ability to work unsupervised with a focus on delivery
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.