Electrical Design Engineer
Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 18 March 2019 2019-03-182019-04-13 engineering Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 80000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is a world-class manufacturer and engineering solutions provider specialising in bulk materials handling equipment used in the mining and minerals processing industries. The team now requires and experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join their Perth based operations. The desired candidate will have 5+ year's experience in Mining, manufacturing or heavy industry.
- High level of attention to detail and documentation writing
- Excellent problem solving and fault-finding skills
- Passion for quality engineering & exceptional client outcomes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and develop solutions
- Willingness to travel and work on site when required
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently where required
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Australian recognised engineering degree that satisfies the entry requirements for Chartered membership in the Engineers Australia.
- Design experience in LV distribution/generation
- Experience with Design instrument & LV panels
- Design of electrical Circuits & SLD's (Single Line Diagrams)
- Instrumentation specification, design & commissioning
What’s on offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Work with an excellent team and within a well established culture
- Career development/progression with industry specific training, offering the ability to expand your knowledge and experience, working closely with seasoned professionals with extensive experience.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.