Electronic Hardware Engineer
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 9 May 20192019-05-09 2019-06-08 electronics 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Are you ready to explore a new opportunity that will give you great exposure, not only in the local Adelaide market but also Globally? Are you looking for a career where innovation is at the forefront of everything and you can influence outcomes in a muti-stakeholder environment?
A combination of national and global organisations who specialise in the delivery of high tech and cutting-edge projects. These organisations have an ongoing pipeline of work, offering great long-term stability and career development. You will be responsible for design, development, validation and ongoing project improvement.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Develop electronic and electrical solutions against requirements including their optimisation and present the solution in design reviews
• Utilise electronic/electrical test tools effectively to undertake test, integration and verification including diagnosing problems and analysing results.
• Resolve engineering issues with various stakeholders.
• Work collaboratively within a broad engineering team.
• Partake in detailed design analysis to identify optimal solutions.
Our clients are seeking extremely motivated, experienced and passionate individuals who are looking to work in a fast paced and supportive working environment. You would ideally have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the heavy industry, and it is essential that you are an Australian Citizen.
In return you will gain the opportunity to work with a close-knit team in a varied and fast paced role. These are fantastic opportunities to join organisations who value the personal and professional development of their employees. Finally, a competitive salary will ensure you are remunerated accordingly.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.