Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-09 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
In this position of P6 Planner you will join a Sustaining Capital project team, interacting with key clients and providing support across the range of brownfield projects across the major iron ore portfolio.
- Deliver planning and scheduling across regional programs of work
- Assist in the gating, prioritising and executing of work timeframes
- Support regional planners as required
- Assist in preparing/analysing of Extension of Time (EOT) claims
- 3 Years experience as a P6 Planner
- Experienced with Primavera P6
- Capable of reviewing or building contractor schedules for implementation
- A genuine passion for re-imagining engineering
- Setup, execution and maintenance of Earned Value management and Reporting;
Are you driven P6 Planner looking for the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? If so get in touch for a confidential chat.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.