Project Technical Delivery (Renewables)
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD140,000 per annum
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 13 May 20192019-05-13 2019-06-12 utilities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Project Technical Delivery will report to the Project Manager in the Group.
• Manage generator registration approval processes with regulatory bodies including AEMO, Network Service Providers and State Government Departments for utility scale solar projects.
• Manage technical interfaces with EPC Contractors, Owner’s Engineer, land holders, Cultural Heritage representatives, permitting authorities (local Councils) and connection activities (NSP / AEMO).
• Oversee technical review processes including safety in design, HAZOP, and operability reviews interfacing with Owner’s Engineer, EPC Contractor, NSP, Local Council DA requirements, Independent Certifiers, and internal company departments.
• Oversee design punchlist items and manage contract compliance issues and contribute to resolution of open issues;
• Engage specialist consultant services where required;
• Support financial department on project commercial performance of Owner’s Engineer and other specialist consultants.
• Coordinate with, Financial, and Legal teams and other stakeholders to implement and report on all project related technical deliverables.
• Contribute to the EPC and Owner’s Engineer selection processes including scope, time and cost elements.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of short and longer term strategies for developing new renewable energy projects including lessons learned.
• 2-4 years’ experience in project development management and/or project management in the renewable energy sector as owner’s representative.
• Experience in the development of solar and/or wind projects in Australia.
• Knowledge of delivery implications for longer term asset management requirements.
• Previous experience in management of Development Approvals, permitting and NSP/AEMO connection processes within Australia.
• Knowledge of Financial Close of Renewable Energy projects.
• Knowledge of EPC Contract formation and administration for Renewable Energy projects.
• Knowledge of financial management of Renewable Energy projects.
• Knowledge and experience in delivery of PPA’s for projects in renewable energy
• Flexibility to travel to project sites on average once per month.
• Australian energy regulations, framework and market landscape knowledge.
• Strategic thinking, prioritization skills and ability to plan and execute according to defined procedures and where necessary contribute to developing new procedures.
• Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
• Good team working, communication and team management skills.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.