Project Engineer (Storage)
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 17 May 20192019-05-17 2019-06-16 utilities 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
The Project Engineer (Storage) will be responsible for providing input and expert advice on large scale Battery Energy Storage System solutions to be integrated with solar or other technologies.
• Support the local team in proposals including solar and battery energy storage solutions (BESS).
• Prepare conceptual drawings and specifications including site layouts and electrical designs.
• Use PVSyst and other energy modelling tools to create an energy model for utility-scale PV systems integrated with BESS.
• Assist in the design of BESS energy storage solutions including control systems.
• Support the project development team with feasibility studies, due diligence (incl. site visits), financial and cost models and high-level design.
• Engineering Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (Electrical is preferable). Masters or higher degrees will be highly valued
• Advanced knowledge on energy storage solution applications (BSS). Track record of projects is highly desirable.
• Good knowledge of concepts, principles and practices of BESS and PV solar system.
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.