Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-06-20 engineering 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Reporting to the Lead Electrical Engineer, this role is responsible for providing electrical engineering support for the development and execution of projects to support the growth objectives of the business. This position is based in the Perth office.
- Practice ethically and responsibly in line with Engineers Australia code of ethics
- Provide Mentoring to graduate electrical engineers
- Prepare technical specifications, equipment data sheets and calculations, including HV/LV switchgear, distribution equipment, control systems and electrical protection settings
- Create & maintain electrical drawing and documentation. Check and review electrical documents prepared by others
- Prepare & check engineers designs, estimates, proposals, standards and operational guides with other disciplines for operations and projects
- Travel to, and support work related activities on site as required
- Prepare Root cause Analysis (RCA) reports for any operational incidents in a timely manner
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Australian recognised engineering degree that satisfies the entry requirements for Chartered membership in the Engineers Australia.
- Experience in power system and earth grid analysis using modelling software
- Experience in industrial power generation, protection design and control systems
- Previous experience in project delivery
- Previous role in operations and maintenance
- Hazardous Area Design
- Hazardous Area Classification
- Experience with requirements of the National Electricity Rules for Generators
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to collaborate and deliver your expertise in a team based professional environment, committed to delivering the highest quality
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.