Systems and Safety Assurance Engineering - Multiple Roles
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 11 June 20192019-06-11 2019-07-11 engineering Sydney New South Wales AU AUD 800 1500 1500 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Multiple opportunities in Sydney based government Rail Projects. Client side positions from Project Engineer to Management Level. Roles across both Safety Assurance and Rail Systems Engineering.
Multiple opportunities in Sydney based government Rail Projects.
Client side positions from Project Engineer to Management Level.
- Provide guidance to projects to ensure adherence to Sydney Trains Safety Change elements of the Safety Management System (SMS) and Configuration Management Plan requirements
- Completion of technical safety assurance activities to ensure safety is accounted for in Design and implementation stages of the system life-cycle
- Production of system safety related deliverables to ensure safety in design and through all stages of the system life-cycle
- Provision of final safety assurance documentation (for testing) that will also support TfNSW safety case for operational service for Area 7.
- Establish, manage and maintain a requirements management system within the Electrical Improvement Program, including the maintenance of the Requirements Management Plan. Oversee requirements management activities to ensure consistent interface, consultation and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Comprehending and guiding engineering disciplines and standards through the development of interface designs following systems engineering frameworks (signalling, traction, OHW, civil, structural, etc.)
- Managing the development and integration of all rail systems and processes and liaising with various stakeholders.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.