Technical Support Engineer
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Annie Sindel
Date posted 23 June 20192019-06-23 2019-07-23 engineering Melbourne Melbourne AU 3000 AUD 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This company is one of the leading solar inverter companies globally.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for clients via telephone, email, and web conferencing;
- Participate in Australian project bidding - in charge of solution design, technical support, bidding documents;
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning the products and the underlying technologies;
- Australian PV and ESS market’s information collection and arrangement;
- Local grid code requirement collection, follow-up local standard requirements;
- Assist marketing analysis, includes not limit to : customer’s feedback, competitor info;
- Maintain strong customer rapport and excellent, timely communication.
- 5 years of experience in solar industry or electricity industry;
- CEC design or installation accreditation;
- High ability of communication, negotiation;
- PV and energy storage industry knowledge;
- Solid analysing and problem solving skills to troubleshoot technical problems;
- Good communication skills, inclusive of verbal, written and formal presentations.
To apply please click apply or call Annie Sindel on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.