Project Development Engineer - Electrical Transmission
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Simon Hickey
Date posted 25 July 20192019-07-25 2019-08-24 engineering Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 600 880 880 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading electrical transmission company seeking a Project Development Engineer for a contract position in Sydney. Seeking a candidate from an electrical engineering background with 6 -12 years experience with engineering and scoping experience. Based in CBD.
Leading electrical transmission company seeking a Project Development Engineer for a 12-month contract position in Sydney.
Transmission line and sub-station design and design scoping required.
- Demonstrate a high-level technical understanding relevant to Transmission Cabling, Sub-stations or Grid Connection.
- Experience in detailed design management for HV substations and/or HV transmission line projects.
- Experience in project management of engineering projects including coordination of design, environment,
and stakeholder engagement activities
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal abilities to engage and coordinate personnel to complete
tasks within an allotted time and budget
- Experience in report writing and business reporting
- Experience in the development of detailed project schedules and cost estimates for project.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, Australian Standards and Government policy guidelines, which govern
safety, engineering design, environmental assessment for the implementation of engineering projects
- Coordinate and manage IFC designs in accordance with appropriate standards
- Manage the execution of the planning and development phase of the project to achieve completion within agreed budget, time and accepted quality standards.
- Prepare and update project plans for projects.
- Develop comprehensive work scope, project program, risk and issues for major capital project.
- Co-ordinate with project stakeholders and incorporate requirements into project designs and specifications
- Identify, and engage, resources required to complete project tasks in accordance with the project program
- Collaborate with senior managers to prepare short and long term plans to achieve project milestones
- Current driver’s licence and the ability to work away from assigned location
Seeking a candidate from an electrical engineering background with 6 -12 years experience with project management and scoping experience.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hickey on 02 8289 3192 for a confidential discussion.