Consultant Annie Sindel
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 engineering Shepperton Victoria AU 3630 AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Site Manager, the electrical supervisor will be responsible for monitoring the electrical activities on the solar farm in terms of correct and timely execution. The project will run for approximately 12-15 months and the electrical supervisor will be site based.
• Monitor and track the development of electrical works activities, identifying potential shutdowns or delays
• Implement safety provisions in compliance with local legislation
• Assist the team in resolving any technical or engineering issues with contractors relating to the company’s electrical disciplines
• Perform and measure the classification of work executed
• Oversee the electrical subcontractors on site and ensure they meet technical and quality requirements
• Monitor and track all electrical activities relating to project schedule
• Monitor the progress and determine if works are in accordance with the schedule
• Check test reports and field data to assure quality requirements are being met.
• Current Electrical License as well as White Card are needed
• Certification in Electrical related studies
• Solar project experience preferred
• Australian experience necessary
• Basic knowledge of local laws and regulations in regards to electrical activities
• Knowledge of procedures related to construction activities and safety elements and technical experience of main electrical topics related to solar farm construction and T-Lines
This will be a residential assignment based in regional Victoria. A roster or FIFO arrangement will not be offered.
To apply please click apply or call Annie Sindel on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.