Asset Manager (Renewables)
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD150,000 per annum
Consultant Begona Menendez
Date posted 22 November 20192019-11-22 2019-12-22 engineering Canberra Australian Capital Territory AU AUD 130000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity for an Asset Manager to be working in an international developer with a big presence in Australia.
• Organizing and completing all Asset Management activities of existing projects in Australia and additional one as they are commissioned;
• Supervision and management of all relevant contracts (Asset Management / O&M, etc.), funding agreements, interconnection agreements;
• Ensuring on-going compliance with all law, legislative requirements, federal and state legislation in relation to the operation of the projects;
• Reporting on Asset Management activities and O&M services performance by the contractors;
• Managing and maintaining good relationships with authorities, NSP’s, AEMO the community and the owners;
• Participating and / or leading site visits and inspections involving third parties including operators and contractors;
• Providing Asset Management inputs for preparing OPEX estimations;
• Developing Scope of Works for AM and supervision for new projects;
• Support the company development team in the development phase of the Project with Asset Management and OPEX estimation for tender preparations.
• Deep involvement in re-finance/ selling process
• +4 years of experience in Asset Management function
• At least 2 years of experience in large scale renewable assets, as AM or O&M manager
• Experience in Technical aspects of re-financing and selling process
• Relevant Engineering Qualification
• Good understanding of Asset Management methodologies
• O&M knowledge of solar and/ or wind plants/installations would also be a benefit.
• Strong understanding of contracts including management and reporting;
To apply please click apply or call Begona Menendez on 0282893145 for a confidential discussion.