Expert Research Engineer, Analogue Electronics
Salary Attractive Package + STI
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 26 November 20192019-11-26 2019-12-26 electronics Adelaide South Australia AU 5000 AUD 160000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Exciting opportunity to join a forward-thinking global business who's head office is located in lonely planets 2nd most liveable city in the world.
What will you be doing?
This is a unique opportunity for a highly talented individual who strives for the ultimate performance, and wants to be the key person for the analogue electronics design in our premium products.
- Work on Technology Advancement projects, and with the Chief Technologist
- Design and develop critical analogue electronics for our premium detectors
- A real chance to push analogue electronics to its limits in an innovative environment
- Build knowledge about our technology and sensors, analogue electronics and the physics of soils and targets
What makes a successful Expert Research Engineer, Analogue Electronics?
- Degree in Electronics Engineering, Physics or related field
- Post graduate qualifications are highly desirable
- Highly motivated by analogue electronics, with exceptional skills and drive
- Proven achievement of analogue electronics design and innovation, preferably 5+ years
- Experience in high performance low noise pre-amplifiers and high current fast switching and recovery transmitter circuits.
- A creative and lateral problem solver who thrives working in a fast paced position
- Works well with others and has good communication skills.
At Minelab Electronics, performance is everything.
Since its origins in 1985, Minelab Electronics, an Australian Company headquartered in Adelaide, is the market leader in the design of metal detecting technologies for consumer (gold and treasure), humanitarian demining and military needs. Through a strong commitment to research and development and innovative design, Minelab is a major manufacturer of hand held metal detector products, exporting to over 150 countries globally
At Minelab, performance means delivering innovative technology and exceptional support to all detectorists the world over.
Part of the Codan group, Minelab has earned a worldwide reputation for innovation, exceptional product design, quality and reliability.
Benefits and Culture
Our culture encompasses high performing people who work hard but also enjoy each other’s company and share ideas. We are looking for someone to join our team who values team work and has a genuine passion and can-do attitude for what they do. Our Head Office is located in the leafy suburbs of Mawson Lakes. We offer many staff benefits from an onsite subsidised café, gym, tennis courts, secure onsite parking and weekly happy hour nights as well as modern offices that showcase our culture and team work.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.