Location Western Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-10 engineering Western Suburbs Perth Western Australia AU AUD 120000 121000 121000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The successful candidate will play a key role, presenting and delivering project and technical advice to internal and external stakeholders and contributing to the successful performance of the Environment and Water business unit.
- Collect, compile, present and evaluate/analyse technical and field data
- Accurately and efficiently performing complex technical tasks applying standard methods
- Produce and manage design drawings and documentations
- Undertake safety in Design and present design outcomes including client liaison
- BE/MSc Engineering (*Mechanical/Civil is preferred)
- Minimum 5 year's experience in water resources projects
- Experience in hydraulic design of piping networks, equipment sizing, and surge analysis. Familiarity with instrumentation and pumping control operation
- Experience in surface water design such as water resource management , storage design, (tanks, turkeys nest, etc), pipe crossings, flood modelling, spillways, drains, culverts, open channel and water courses
- Exposure to the mine dewatering system, borefields, large pumping station design, and mine site services (process, potable, waste water systems) would be a distinct advantage
This role also offers support and career development in line with your career aspirations along with providing a generous remuneration package plus additional employee benefits and flex able working hours.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.