Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 2 April 20192019-04-11 2019-05-02 engineering Perth Western Australia AU AUD 100000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Our client is an ASX listed business and looking for a Component Engineer to join their technical services team dealing the in manufacturing of products. The Engineer will own a set of components and be responsible for setting standards and test requirements to ensure these parts meet required specifications.
- Manage acquisition and integration of components according to design specifications
- Establish component testing requirements and implement them
- Ensure all test results are appropriately recorded
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure supply and quality are maintained and manage component engineering changes into production
- Make improvements and suggestions to streamline and reduce cost of production while maintaining component quality and function
- Understanding of Engineering Principles
- Degree Qualified (Mechanical Engineering)
- Strong Analytical skills, with capability to design and execute performance testing
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ability to make decisions based on timely analysis
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a tier one organisation that takes pride in every project undertaken.
To apply please click apply or call Tobias Hoskins on 08 9266 0960 for a confidential discussion.