Location Perth CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-05-12 engineering Perth CBD Western Australia AU AUD 130000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As a result of continuous company growth, This client is looking for highly motivated engineering professionals to join their extensive team. This organisation is a highly experienced consulting engineering group providing services to Australia's heavy industries since 1987. The team now requires and experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their Perth based operations. The desired candidate will have 5+ year's experience in Oil & Gas, Mining or heavy industry.
- High level of attention to detail and documentation writing
- Excellent problem solving and fault-finding skills
- Passion for quality engineering & exceptional client outcomes
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to define requirements and develop solutions
- Willingness to travel and work on site when required
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and independently where required
- Australian recognised engineering degree that satisfies the entry requirements for Chartered membership in the Engineers Australia.
- Detailed stress and fatigue computer modelling, analysis and solutions - FEA (ANSYS, I-DEAS and NX
- Solid 3D Modelling Design
- Hands on Design experience (Calculations, Specifications, Drawings and Scoping etc.)
- Strong Technical Engineering background
- Experience in Oil & Gas and or Mining industry welcomed
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for an industry leader that takes pride in every project undertaken.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.