Mechanical Engineer - Fixed Plant Assets
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD120,000 per annum
Consultant Ashley Jones
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 engineering Townsville Queensland AU AUD 100000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Robert Walters have recently been engaged by a nationally recognised Engineering Services company who on the back of a number or project awards and continued client portfolio growth within the mining sector require us to assist in sourcing a Mechanical Engineer to help drive the business further.
The successful applicant for this role will have previous experience managing various fixed plant assets such as CHPP’s from commissioning through to asset maintenance, as well has having hands on experience you will have sound knowledge of design aspects of various conveyor systems.
- Tertiary qualification in mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years post graduate experience.
- RPEQ Accreditation.
- Previous experience using various design packages including AutoCAD.
- Client facing with strong client/stakeholder relationship Skill’s.
- Advanced career progression to senior management.
- Company investment into your professional growth & development.
- 3 Day working weeks.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Exposure to various disciplines across the business.
To apply please click apply or call Ashley Jones on +61 7 30322218 for a confidential discussion.