Location Northern Suburbs PerthFULL_TIME
Consultant Patrick Mohan
Date posted 3 May 20192019-05-03 2019-06-02 mining 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Product/Focus General bulk material handling/minerals processing/mechanical and hydraulic equipment including; * Feeders & Conveyors – Belt feeders, Apron feeders, Screw Feeders, Vibratory Feeders, Circle * Feeders; * Hydraulic Boom Systems & Attachments – Hammers & Grapples; * Hydraulic Cylinders; * Roller Mounted Ball Mills; * Ball Chargers; * Bin Activators; * Bin Gates; * Bucket Elevators; * Lime Preparation Plants; * Flocculent Processing Plants; * Rotary Valves
- Integrate and communicate with a range of internal departments - Engineering, Estimating, Drafting, Works, Aftermarket, Project Management etc;
- Bid proposal engineering;
- Management of technical risk;
- Preparation of technical documents required;
- Project Engineering
- Carry out formal, detailed design of equipment, including performing calculations and preparing design briefs to comply with relevant standards and specifications.
- Degree qualified mechanical engineer with 3 - 5 years post graduate design experience
- Design of mechanical equipment, specifically bulk materials handling from concept to delivery
- Mining/Resources and or bulk materials handling experience essential;
- Excellent planning and organisational skills;
- Intuitive and adaptive to a broad mechanical equipment product range;
Excellent Culture, Salary and career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Patrick Mohan on +61 8 92660964 for a confidential discussion.