Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Annie Sindel
Date posted 4 July 20192019-07-11 2019-08-03 engineering Campbelltown New South Wales AU 2560 AUD 100000 150000 150000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position will work with a global team of maintenance professionals to develop effective asset management strategy and deliver planning and scheduling that promotes continuous improvement, reliability, and performance for the companies operating plant and equipment. The Maintenance Planner will report to the Global Planning Manager and will be based in the Appin office.
- Work within a team in conjunction with stakeholders to implement and maintain Group Asset Management Principles across the company
- Work with maintenance teams to develop maintenance schedules and ensure continuous improvement
- Work with professionals to ensure current strategies are in place to comply with standards of maintenance
- Identify strategies to ensure continuous improvement in efficiency, safety and relevant procedures
- Undertake all activities ensuring that they align with health, safety and environmental standards, targets and company goals
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in maintenance planning role or environment
- Experience in maintenance management systems
- Experience in the modern energy sector or process plant advantageous
- Understanding of the importance of zero harm safety practices and environmental requirements
- Skills in MS office suite
- Drivers Licence necessary
Successful applicants will be required to undergo medical and background screening prior to commencement.
The company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To apply please click apply or call Annie Sindel on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.