Consultant Nicholas Kulakoff
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 engineering Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 150000 170000 170000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are looking for a senior Engineering professional with a focus on team leadership as well as hands on technical capabilities. This individual will be responsible for delivering engineering outputs on this highly advanced program within the project guidelines of quality, cost and scheduling. Delivering engineering outputs in accordance with approved company processes and meeting the operational needs of the end client is also part of key accountability's.
- Manage all Engineering activities including design, development and testing
- Lead, manage and develop employees
- Implement and maintain overall engineering objectives
- Actively seek opportunities to influence partner, customer and internal stakeholders
- Be responsible for the estimating, resourcing and delivery of the engineering effort required for the technical solution
- Provide subject matter experience in engineering of enduring systems
- Formulate the technical approach to the work to be performed, assign and manage the resources to execute the engineering program
- Ensure high quality bid deliverable
- Write effective key tender data requirements or plans
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering
- Extensive experience in Design or Manufacturing Environment
- Working knowledge & familiarity with technical codes, standards and specifications
- Experienced in developing and building Engineering Management System
- Experience leading team of engineers
- Strong Systems, Electrical and Electronics Engineering background
- Strong communication, problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and high regard for quality, delivery and cost management
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please or to have a confidential discussion about future career moves please reach out.
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.