Consultant Annie Sindel
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 engineering Shepperton Victoria AU 3036 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Reporting to the Site Manager, the mechanical supervisor will be responsible for monitoring the mechanical activities on the solar farm in terms of correct and timely execution.
• Ensure the compliance of mechanical works performed in terms of design, technical specification, contractual requirements, quality, local laws and site requirements
• Observe and report findings of daily site mechanical activities from subcontractors
• Monitor and track the progress of mechanical work activities, promptly detecting eventual criticalities or delays
• Monitor and track all mechanical activities according to project schedule
• Monitor the progress and determine if works are in accordance with the schedule
• Proven experience in supervision of construction activities.
• Certification in mechanical related studies
• Solar project experience preferred
• Australian experience necessary
• Basic knowledge of local laws and regulations in regards to mechanical activities
• Knowledge of procedures related to construction activities and safety elements
This will be a residential assignment based in regional Victoria. A roster or FIFO arrangement will not be offered.
To apply please click apply or call Annie Sindel on +61 2 82893175 for a confidential discussion.