Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Eamon Field
Job Ref 1723400/001
Date posted 13 July 2022brisbane mining-engineering-operations/engineering-mechanical 2022-07-13 2022-08-12 engineering Brisbane Queensland AU Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
EDL owns and operates a global portfolio of power stations in Australia, North America and Europe. Our vision is to be the leading global producer of sustainable distributed energy. At EDL, we are playing a key role in the world’s transition from traditional energy sources to decarbonised solutions.
Join a team responsible for delivering asset management support across all business functions to optimise the balance of cost, risk and performance across a diverse energy generation portfolio.
- Identification and classification of mechanical assets to establish asset hierarchies for new and existing plants
- Perform Reliability Centred Maintenance (RCM) to identify maintenance requirements and assign the optimum period to each and package the results for cost effective delivery
- Develop maintenance instructions to define preventive maintenance tasks, their intervals, and the responsibility for completion of those tasks
- Establish the initial spares requirements for new plants and optimise as those plants age
- Continual improvement and refinement of the maintenance requirements and their supporting instructions
- Contribute mechanical content to the development of Asset Management Plans
- Work with operations to identify opportunities for improvement in safety, efficiency, capacity factors and availability of plant and equipment
Qualifications and Experience
- Mechanical engineering degree with a minimum of 4 years’ experience following graduation.
- RPEQ or near to obtaining RPEQ.
- Maintenance management and planning experience.
- Experience in industrial power generation, protection and control systems area would be a distinct advantage.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Eamon Field on 07 3032 2226 for a confidential discussion.