Consultant Angus Chapman
Date posted 23 October 2018 2018-10-232018-11-21 consultancy 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000
An exciting contract opportunity for an exceptional business analyst to consult on a multi billion dollar infrastructure project, this is a fantastic opportunity to provide direction and management to key internal stakeholders, whilst grasping a deep understanding on internal structure, policies and operations of the company. If you have experience within either construction or supply-chain industries with a focus on rail and/or mining, working on level crossing removals, you are the ideal candidate!
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure all processes are documented and included in the solution
- Documentation of business and functional requirements
- Mapping of current and future state business processes
- Identify and present relevant transformation or continuous improvements
- Contribution to Risk / Issue capture and mitigation
- Creation of change management plans, ensuring easy adoption
- Documentation of change requests to ensure Project Scope is auditable
- Project based background within a consultancy essential
- Experience working on level crossing removals
- 5+ years of strong experience in Business Analysis
- CBA/BABcertification desirable
- Commercially focused and driven
- Proven analytic, conceptual and problem-solving skills, and advanced modelling skills
- Advanced presentation skills
An initial 6-month contract with option to extend into different industries, and project scopes.
To apply please click apply or call Angus Chapman on 03 8628 2179 for a confidential discussion.