Senior Structural Engineer
Salary Competitive Package
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-11-30 engineering Adelaide South Australia AU AUD 120000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A nation wide organisation with a global presence, who specialise in the delivery of high tech and cutting-edge projects. This organisation have an ongoing pipeline of work, offering great long-term stability and career development. You will be responsible for design, development, validation and ongoing project improvement.
Our client is well respected for consistently delivering high quality results on technically challenging projects ensuring long term trusted client relationships whilst developing our staff to their full potential.
- Engage in a diverse range of projects for major clients within the utilities, defence, water, power, metals and mining sectors.
- Career development/progression with industry specific training, offering the ability to expand your knowledge and experience, working closely with seasoned professionals.
- The opportunity to collaborate and deliver your expertise in a team based professional environment, committed to delivering the highest quality.
- Civil/Structural Engineer with minimum of 8 years in the heavy industry sector.
- Experience in the design, modelling and analysis of structural system from foundations to support structures (concrete, steel, timber, etc).
- Experience with structural software (Space Gass, Mircostran, Limcon, Strand 7, etc).
- Experience in civil design including drainage, earthworks and roadworks will be an advantage.
- Familiar with AS1170, AS1657, AS3600, AS4100, and AS5100 and similar standards.
- Good communication and written skills.
- Ability to be client facing and contribute to the business
Our client is committed to providing their people with a collaborative and supportive working environment that enables professional development, provides a rewarding career and offers them the chance to reach their full potential.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.