Intermediate Contract Administrator
Salary AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum + Super
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 9 January 2017
We are working in partnership with a leading construction company based in Bunbury. They possess a diverse portfolio of projects with an ever increasing order book. Due to this pipeline of projects and current project workload they are looking to secure the services of an experienced Intermediate Contracts Administrator. Whilst there will be the normal CA duties they are looking for someone who has exceptional negotiation skills and has the potential to move upwards within the company in due course. In order to be considered for this role, you must either be based in South West WA or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Preparation of subcontractor packages, scopes, lettings, procurement schedules
- Progress claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiation and finalisation of subcontracts
- Management and tracking of project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claim
- Administration of RFIs to clients, architects and consultants
- Minimum of 8-10 years experience
- Top tier background
- Experience of projects in excess of $15 million
- Commercial Building background l
- Healthcare, Medical and or Education project exposure
- WA Experience is essential
- Degree qualified, Construction Management & Economics or Quantity Surveying
- Strong verbal and written skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for a market leading contractor on a broad range of commercial projects in the South West.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.