Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 16 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This leading Commercial Construction company has a firm reputation in project management of high quality developments in Melbourne. They are now looking to recruit an Estimator with extensive commercial experience. The successful candidate must come from a commercial construction background and have at least 4 years experience preferably on Melbourne based projects.
- Assist Senior Estimator to prepare a combination of cost plans through to hard dollar tenders
- Review tender documents for scope of works, contract requirements and possible alternative design options
- Liaise with clients, consultants, sub-contractors and suppliers
- Prepare / measure bill of quantities
- Formulate the tender submission and presentation to the client
- Extensive Estimating experience on Commercial Construction projects (minimum 4 years)
- Strong knowledge of computer based software
- Ability to read and interpret plans – Degree qualified advantageous
- Strong understanding of the construction process
- Proven ability to tender on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven track records of winning bids
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding team with an excellent company culture whilst working on high quality landmark projects within the Melbourne commercial market. The company offers a attractive remuneration package along side an exciting career pathway for the successful candidate.