Cost Controller - Projects
Consultant Nicholas Kulakoff
Date posted 21 November 2018 2018-11-212018-12-21 transport-and-rail 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This Project/Cost Controller will provide direct support to a group of Project Managers by providing cost management, cost reporting, document control and scheduling. This role is critical in delivering financial information and reporting to key internal stakeholders and JV partners.
- Demonstrate project controls capabilities in the areas of contracts, cost control, scheduling and project planning
- Provide comprehensive analysis and commentary to support month to date and year to date project positions
- Record and track project document deliverables through the review process to closure, receive deliverable and contractually acknowledge receipt in writing. Updating and monitoring via deliverable database, providing status as required.
- Prepare monthly work-in-progress reports in an accurate and timely manner and monitor and control project costs.
- Responsible for monitoring and forecasting project costs through the application of the established project costs management procedures and systems
- Develop and maintain a high level of credibility and rapport with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to promote the team culture, capabilities and service offering
- Manage the project change request and contingency draw down process
Key skills and experience:
- Strong MS Project & Excel skills for cost tracking, forecasting and experience in creating tools to monitor and tracks costs within a project.
- Extensive experience in project management processes for infrastructure projects
- Proven ability to analyse complex problems, identify critical issues and develop strategies for delivering solutions.
- Proven ability to work as a team player within multifunctional and multidiscipline teams, sharing knowledge, contributing proactively to achieving goals.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight time frames.
If you are immediately available and looking to join a dynamic business and project with significant reach and presence in Australia then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call (Nicholas Kulakoff) on (08 8216 3513) for a confidential discussion.