Commercial Contract Administrator
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Greg Will
Date posted 24 March 20192019-04-03 2019-04-23 building-and-construction Brisbane - Regional Queensland Queensland Townsville AU 4810 AUD 100000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
As Contracts Administrator (QS), you will provide a high-quality service and support for internal and external stakeholders, that will ensure project expectations are met and exceeded. Demonstrate working experience across diversified Commercial & Social Infrastructure Projects incl. Institutional Facilities, Education, Health and Aged Care $10M - $40M plus. Regional QLD projects (Townsville) Software used will include Cheops, Cubit, Aconex and Procore.
Our Client is a proven industry leader in commercial building specialising across diversified projects throughout Regional Queensland, Australia.
Successfully providing innovative construction solutions across a variety of markets sectors including Health & Aged Care, Commercial, Education and High density Multi-unit developments.
Our Client has retained a strong pipeline of projects through delivering quality and on time for their clients, typically growing their personnel from within rather than hiring externally.
Due to further project wins and required company growth, our client is actively recruiting for experienced Contracts Administrators to join their team, with requirements to work with their projects team in the delivery of current projects through Townsville and North-East and South-East QLD locations.
As an experienced Contracts Administrator, you will provide high-quality service and support for internal and external stakeholders, that will ensure project expectations are met and exceeded.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Managing all facets of the subcontract, head contract process
• Negotiate and review subcontract, head contract tenders including preparation of tender comparison for review
• Prepare, check and review subcontract packages, scopes, lettings and procurement schedules
• Monitor subcontractors to ensure they are adhering to commitments and responsibilities
• Preparation of accurate payment schedules
• Understand and manage subcontractor contractual risk
• Process progress claims, delay claims and external variations according to contractual obligations
• Preparation of project budgets for review and provide accurate rolling final account forecasts
• Assist in the preparation and administration of project completion and inspection test plans
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Tertiary qualification in Construction Management (Quantity Surveying or Project Management), Engineering
• Demonstrate 3yrs post graduate experience across relevant commercial projects as a Contracts Administrator, projects over $20M
• Proven local knowledge of subcontract tendering, standards, and procedures
• Strong negotiation skills
• Sound understanding of overall construction programmes and plans
• Able to identify key obligations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to build rapport at all levels
• Proficient in Cheops, Cubit (Buildsoft), Aconex and Microsoft Office suite
To apply please click apply or call Greg Will on +61 7 30322215 for a confidential discussion.