Project Controls Officer
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Heysen Siegfried
Date posted 22 June 20192019-06-22 2019-07-22 engineering Adelaide South Australia Adelaide AU 5000 AUD 90000 120000 120000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a Project Controls Officer, you may be required to perform the following tasks: * Coordinate and document internal and external requirements throughout the project lifecycle. * Conduct source selections, negotiate and document purchase contracts and binding agreements. Administer contract and contract changes. Enforce contract terms and conditions. * Participate in various forecasting and estimation processes throughout project lifecycle. * Gather performance trends, conduct analysis and assist with project performance reviews. * Participate in root cause analysis and development of improvement plans and monitor progress. * Maintain relationships and communications with internal and external stakeholders and suppliers. * Ensure developed costing processes are met whilst holistically planning long term improvement measures. * Conduct and implement process improvement initiatives.
Key competencies / Requirements:
- Analytical Skills - Skill and ability to: collect, organize, synthesize, and analyse data; summarize findings; develop conclusions and recommendations from appropriate data sources at the work group level.
- Contract Structure and Terms - General knowledge of contract structure and terminology related to specified work.
- Effective Written Communication - General knowledge of different communication materials (e.g., proposals, papers, user guides, reports, articles, promotional materials, brochures, web sites, presentations, speeches). Basic writing ability to assist in preparation of departmental correspondence and documents.
- Exceptional attention to detail around all aspects of estimating, costing and scheduling.
- 5-8 years’ demonstrable experience in program performance & controls within a complex heavy industry or Engineering environment.
If you are an Australian Citizen with a strong background in a PMO environment then please get in touch.
To apply please click apply or call Heysen Siegfried on +61 8 82163509 for a confidential discussion.