Salary AUD90000 - AUD120000 per annum + Super
Consultant Simon Hart
Date posted 14 November 2016
An opportunity to live in the renowned South-West region of Western Australia presents itself; the thriving area is under constant development and accommodates an excellent work/life balance. Beaches, national parks, internationally recognized wineries surround the region and offer a plethora of lifestyle opportunities. With the region currently undergoing extensive development the opportunity to significantly impact the community and its future built environment is an exciting opportunity. Due to our clients ever expanding workload and numerous projects wins they are now looking to expand their current team and recruit a Site Supervisor. The successful candidate will come from a commercial building background and have exposure ideally to a range of projects including Healthcare and Education.
- Supervise the effective, efficient and successful execution of trade packages and overall build process
- Report into the Site Manager any issues around the design and constructability
- Ensuring all works are carried out in compliance with the relevant codes and standards
- Ensuring compliance with current OH&S guild lines including toolbox talks and site briefings
- The ability to drive projects and maintain building programme
- Trade qualified or Degree Qualified in Construction Management & Economics
- Experience working on ommercial projects $10 million and above
- Strong communication skills
- Candidates must be based in the South West or be in a position to relocate
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well known contractor and work on some of the South Wests most interesting projects, a very attractive remuneration package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Simon Hart on 08 9266 0961 for a confidential discussion.