Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is a successful Commercial construction and contractor and is now seeking for a Site Supervisor to complete a project based in Perth. Reporting into the Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of the trades and assist with leading and directing all site activities through the construction process.
- Manage the overall daily operation of site including, personnel, program, logistics and safety.
- Liaise with the client in regard to all site based operations.
- Managing the coordination of subcontractors, architects, designers and suppliers.
- Actively manage and promote safety and environmental requirements of the business.
- Work hand in hand with the Project Manager to deliver projects on time.
- 5 years experience in the commercial construction market as a Site Manager in Perth Area.
- Extreme attention to detail within the high-end installation and finishing process.
- Worked on commercial construction projects valued between $500k and $5 million.
- Trade Qualifications and ability in coordinating jobs to tight schedules.
- Strong communication skills.
- Education experience is highly preferable
This company has a well established reputation of going above and beyond the expectations of their clients which enables them to deliver quality in every project produced. The successful candidate will be offered an excellent career pathway and salary package, along with the opportunity to join one of Perth’s Industry leaders.