Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 27 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Specialising in building surveying, our client works across various types of buildings from commercial, multi-res and mid-rise apartment blocks. Our client also works with architects and developers and doesn't generally do work with builders. They are experiencing a period of growth and the need to recruit a Building Surveyor with the following skills and experience.
- You will be checking all types of class 1 and 10 permit applications thoroughly.
- Send appropriate correspondence
- Issue building permits,
- Providing technical advice to clients.
- Make presentations to clients on regulatory requirements.
- Be a team player and take initiative to be a problem solver.
- 4+ years of post-graduate experience in commercial, mix-used and/or mid rise apartment blocks
- Must be Melbourne based or worked in Melbourne
- Solid understand of Melbourne building regulations
- Doesn't need their registration but needs to be eligible for it
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid leadership and management skills
This company has a fantastic culture that promotes longevity with outstanding staff retention. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career and work for an industry leader that takes pride in every project undertaken.