Consultant Tobias Hoskins
Date posted 19 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Our client is a successful Commercial Construction company and is now seeking for a Finishing Manager to complete a high end project based in Perth’s CBD. Reporting into the Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of the trades and assist with leading and directing all site activities through the finishing process.
- Manage the overall daily operation of site including, personnel, program, logistics and safety.
- Liaise with the client in regard to all site based operations.
- Site defecting, following-up trades to expedite rectification and re-inspection of work to ensure a high quality of finish is achieved
- Actively manage and promote safety and environmental requirements of the business.
- Work hand in hand with the Project Manager to deliver projects on time..
- 5 years experience in the finishing and defects management.
- Extreme attention to detail within the high-end installation and finishing process.
- Worked on commercial refurbishment and fit out projects valued between $500k and $5 million.
- Trade Qualifications and ability in coordinating jobs to tight schedules.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience using Aconex and basic computer literacy