Site Manager / Supervisor - Commercial Construction
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Greg Will
Date posted 12 March 2019 2019-03-122019-03-30 building-and-construction Sunshine Coast - Brisbane, Regional SEQ Queensland Sunshine Coast - Brisbane, Regional SEQ AU 4000 AUD 140000 180000 180000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Experienced Commercial Construction Site Manager, demonstrated delivery of Commercial and Social Infrastructure Projects (spec. Health and Education) over $40M+ Retained high prioritisation on the safety and welfare of all personnel that enter your site.
They are a proven industry leader in commercial building specialising in major DNC projects throughout Australia.
Successfully providing innovative construction solutions across a variety of market sectors including Commercial and Social Infrastructure including Health, Education.
Constantly striving to deliver high quality projects, along with delivering unparalleled service for their clients has allowing our client to build a strong reputation across their chosen markets.
With secured projects and a strong pipeline of works, we are actively recruiting for a Site Managers to join our clients Local and Regional SEQ delivery team.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will:
- Oversee site safety and ensure all procedures are implemented and monitored
- Oversee trade works and ensure the works are being carried out as per the drawings and specifications
- Set the quality standard from the beginning of the trade works and ensure that the trade contractors understand what is required
- Be aware of the preliminaries budget and schedule materials / supplies and site labour accordingly
- Liaise with the relevant authorities regarding industrial relations matters as required
- Establish and maintain a cohesive site team with defined responsibilities for assigned projects. Mentor staff as required to effectively carry out their assigned tasks
- Effectively liaise with the client, consultants and trade contractors as required
The successful candidate will possess:
- 5 plus year's experience in a similar role, delivering across similar commercial construction projects
- Hold Construction Management Tertiary and or Trade qualifications
- High level ability to read and interpret plans and drawings
- Well-developed time management and planning skills including industry knowledge regarding lead times for delivery and trade works
- Strong communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain positive relationships
- Well-developed leadership and management skills, including the ability to motivate and develop team members
- Proven demonstration for retained high prioritisation on the safety and welfare of all personnel that enter your site
To apply please click apply or call Greg Will on +61 7 30322215 for a confidential discussion.