Location Inner Suburbs Perth
Consultant Wesley Bowley
Date posted 30 August 2016
Our client’s primary aim is to produce complete prefabricated handrail and grating panels however they also supply a full range of stanchions for handrail and carry a comprehensive range of stock grating sheets for fabrication by others. They currently require an Estimator/Draftsperson to play a vital role within their business. The successful candidate will be experienced in industrial hand rail, grating with light industrial fabrication and be familiar with all facets of the industry.
• Preparing detailed and accurate quotes
• Process information gained off drawings as supplied by clients
• Prepare accurate drawings for the team fabrication on time
• Assist in the model based design and coordination reviews
• Demonstrated expertise using AutoCAD and Vectorworks software’s.
• Strong product knowledge of handrail and grating systems
• Excellent industry knowledge
• Experience with Estimating/Drafting
• Be able to liaise between sales staff and fabrication team
• Work well under pressure
• Strong skills with AutoCAD and Vectorworks software’s
Baed in Perth, the successful candidate will play a vital role in the overall success and day to day running of the company. They will be offered a competitive salary with the chance to develop their career in a fun, team environment.
To apply please click apply or call Wesley Bowley on 08 9266 0900 for a confidential discussion.