Production Shift Leader
Salary AUD95000 - AUD110000 per annum + super, benefits
Consultant David Taylor
Date posted 7 September 2016
A leading FMCG business in north West Sydney is currently recruiting for a Production Shift Leader with strong management skills, food and drinks expertise and a strong CI focus.
About the role:
Reporting to the Site Manager, the Production Shift leader undertakes leadership and development of the shift manufacturing team and operations. The Production Shift leader is responsible for the delivery of operational goals and targets including Quality, Safety and financial KPIs. Budget definition, financial management, team development and Continuous improvement delivery are key success measures for this role.
- Accountable for achieving shift manufacturing and dispatch KPIs
- Provide coaching, development, leadership and management for all direct reports
- Onboarding & induction of all staff, to ensure compliance with safety, quality & other company policies
- Accountable for delivering shift budget
- Develop and maintain systems/processes to improve efficiencies and track performance
- Responsible to identify and drive efficiencies on shift
- Accountable for ensuring safe work environment for team members including driving a culture of safe behaviour
- Root cause analysis duties during shift, taking necessary actions to resolve issues where possible
- Tertiary education is strongly desired
- Practical experience in supervising manufacturing shifts, preferably in food and/or drink
- FMCG experience preferred
- Previous experience with SAP / ERP systems and manufacturing excellence programs desirable
- Project Management and Team leadership expertise
- Accuracy in reporting
- Demonstrable decision making, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
To apply please click apply or call David Taylor on +61 2 8289 3185 for a confidential discussion.